Blog ieu sekadar carita tentang sim kuring, buku2 nu di baca ku sim kuring, puisi nu kuring karang, sagala paristiwa nu kaalaman.. pokokna mah, simkuring.com!! hahahahahaha ................. *This blog consists of everything I've done. Books were read, what I feel, what I imagined. It tells all about me. Just all about me!! x)))

Premium Blogger Themes - Starting From $10
#Post Title #Post Title #Post Title

Catatan sekilas (l.o.v.e)

Love isn't an air, without it we can still alive, but hollow inside...

'love'-- one word with millions meaning. People wìll never stop talking about love.
Love is sweet.
Love is hurt.
Love is happy.
Love is sad.
Love is warm.
Love is cold.
Love is more.
Love is less.
Love is complete.
Love is lonely.
Love is enough.
Love is blind.
Love is understanding.
Love is desire.
Love is love...

Why You create the love?
Why is it so confusing?
Why many effect of it?
It's not important but very needed..
It's not vital but so precious...


I still feel empty, although someone sharing love with me..
Coz it won't complete if there's no love from You...
You must give it to me. You must responsible coz you've made it in my heart.


Don't leave me. And don't make me leave You...

Leave a Reply