Blog ieu sekadar carita tentang sim kuring, buku2 nu di baca ku sim kuring, puisi nu kuring karang, sagala paristiwa nu kaalaman.. pokokna mah, simkuring.com!! hahahahahaha ................. *This blog consists of everything I've done. Books were read, what I feel, what I imagined. It tells all about me. Just all about me!! x)))

Premium Blogger Themes - Starting From $10
#Post Title #Post Title #Post Title

catatan sekilas (he)

he didn't give me any precious things
he didn't do a candle light dinner to make me melt
he didn't give me thousand roses
and make romantic poems
he also didn't say love to me...

He just show his love with doing something that makes me melt
he gave me loyalty
he gave me unforgetable memories
he care but didn't curb

in his love, he gave me wings
in his love, I have plenty of room to breathe
in his love, I found peace
in this harsh world, I found softeness in his love
everything was complicated, but his love simple and it made me comfort

he loved me with another way,
another beautiful way

and I love you so....

Leave a Reply